Stainless Steel Slides
Stainless steel telescopic slides from Jonathan Engineered Solutions (JES) move precisely in one linear direction to provide smooth opening and closing ability. We offer stainless steel slides in two primary design options — ball-bearing and friction slides. Ball-bearing slides use a rolling element to move along their axis, while friction slides are solid bearing, using lubrication and tight tolerances to avoid the build-up of debris in the raceways. Our stainless steel linear slides have various advantages over conventional designs similar in style. We use only premium-grade materials, ensuring they're much more durable than slides made from lower-grade steel. In addition, stainless steel is corrosion resistant, making them ideal for drawers and other slide applications with harsh environmental conditions.
Types of Stainless Steel Slides We Offer
JES supplies stainless steel slides in four different load capacities:
- Light-duty steel slides: Our light-duty slides offer a versatile solution for applications up to 145 pounds.
- Medium-duty steel slides: These slides use higher-grade steel to handle operations between 100 pounds and 185 pounds.
- Heavy-duty steel slides: Our higher-grade heavy-duty steel slides work for applications ranging from 140 pounds to 300 pounds.
Stainless Steel Rail System and Linear Slide Applications
These corrosion-resistant drawer slides are perfect for protecting valuable goods in sliding drawer applications. Several specific industry applications include:
- Telecommunications and data.
- Semiconductor equipment.
- Vending machines.
- Cash drawers.
- Postal equipment.
- Electronic racks.
- Storage furniture.
- Linear motion equipment.
Benefits of Partnering With JES for Stainless Steel Slides
We fabricate our stainless steel slides with premium cold-rolled steel and finish them with a zinc plating that complies with ASTM-B-633, making them among the highest-grade options available. Other advantages of partnering with JES for stainless steel slides include:
- Experience: Our engineers have decades of combined experience using the most innovative technology and advanced design techniques.
- Customization: We can design a custom slide unique to your specifications with varying cross sections and load-carrying capacities.
- Quick turnaround: We perform the engineering, design and manufacturing in our facility, allowing us to offer much faster lead times.
- Comprehensive testing: Our testing capabilities include cycle, static, load life and pull force testing to ensure the highest performance standards.
Contact Jonathan Engineered Solutions Today
At Jonathan Engineered Solutions, we’re committed to providing you with the most practical and efficient slide designs to maximize your application’s functionality. Our five decades of design and manufacturing experience across a broad industry range has allowed us to become leaders in the field. To learn more about how our products can benefit your business, contact us online or call us at 714-665-4400.